One of the fundamental principles is the importance of individualising treatment, because there is no such thing as a disease, only a disease, and because everyone gets sick in their own way. It is just as important to know the clinical history as it is to know the living and psychological environment in which an individual develops.
What can we treat?
– Digestive problems: bloating, acidity, constipation, food intolerances, helicobacter pylori, irritable bowel syndrome, slow digestion.
– Stress, anxiety, headaches, insomnia, depression, lack of energy or motivation.
– Genitourinary problems: candidiasis, cystitis, premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhoea, fibroids, hot flushes.
– Nutritional re-education, slimming diets.
– Circulatory problems
– Altered values of cholesterol, blood pressure, sugar.
– Immune system: recurrent colds, environmental allergies.
– Arthrosis, arthritis, osteoporosis.